Monday, July 25, 2011

errr....Let's try this again...again.

Hey Friends!
Long time, no blog. Sorry about that. No worries, it'll all change soon if I can just think of a new title! So many things have changed and so many exciting things are happening in my life. I cannot wait to share them with you!
I would love this new revamping of the blog to focus on things like crochet/crafts, recipes I have found or made and tried, travel, and holidays/events. The old title cannot work because I no longer live with my sisters at the Corbin Compound. I moved home to live with my parents....more on that later, I'm sure.
I have lots of things planned over the next few months and it'd be really great if we can come up with a new blog name to help start sharing these happenings! Addison said he'll guest blog when you might need more to the story! He can be very funny, promise.
Can't wait to hear your thoughts! If you can't come up with anything, that's fine too. I'll think of something, eventually....hopefully....

No comments:

Post a Comment