Sunday, December 6, 2009

Yarn Coma

Ok, so in the past few months I have picked up crocheting! It's really exciting and fun! My friend Rachel has been knitting for years and decided she wanted to learn how to crochet. So she basically taught herself. Isn't she awesome!?

Well I'm not sure how it happened exactly but Rachel, Jamie, Aeja and I all decided we wanted to start a little group to learn all about it! So we meet every Wednesday and work on our projects. It's basically my favorite day of the week!

I crochet all the time. I think I've made 8 or so hats, 3 scarves, 2 boxes, and one glitten...among countless other unfinished projects. It's kinda funny to think about how a few balls of yarn can turn into something amazing that will keep your head warm! I even stopped at a walmart in Clarksville on the way back to Fayetteville...to get a phone charger..and just happened to stop in the yarn section. Yes, I bought 2 rolls of yarn. I have a problem. Rachel calls it a yarn coma! I just stare and stare, wanting to buy every single ball of yarn there ever was!

Here's Rachel trying to help me with my yarn dilema!

2 comments:

  1. I think that sounds like the funniest group in the world...mainly because it involves my fav peeps! AND I LOVE my hat you made for me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I love your yarn comas!

    ReplyDelete