Tuesday, November 10, 2009

La vita mia

Lately I've been thinking alot about just doing nothing. I think it's because I'm so overwhelmed with school and trying to apply to these places that I just want time to stop for a minute so I can get everything finished...and then time can start again and then I can REST!!!!! It seems like I have something to do every single minute!
On a brighter note...I love to say two things all the time it seems. Rachel and Jamie make fun of me all the time for saying "P.S.....(and then whatever I'm thinking)....."
I also just started saying "Shut the front door"....instead of "Shut the F*** up"...which is such a G-rated alternative. Not that I was saying the latter in a mean way...just after something shocking was said. That was confusing, I think. Oh well.

Finally, I have been having a "short" day...really, a "short" week. Ugh. This basically means that I'm already short....and because of crappy circumstances, I feel even shorter...boo!

2 comments:

  1. You're not short friend!! You're fun sized! And I think it looks good on you. You're rad!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh friend I'm sorry you're having a short week! You are petite and it's precious. Would you rather be a giant 6 foot tall cow? No. True story.

    ReplyDelete