Sunday, November 8, 2009

Updates

Sorry I haven't blogged in a month..but here are some updates on my life lately....


.........I didn't win Monopoly...but I gained like 5 pounds from eating there every flippin' day!
My parents came to town a couple of weeks ago and bought a bunch of fun things for me...like running shoes :) I guess they saw the added Mcdeezy LBs

I am currently applying to nursing schools all over the country...I guess I wouldn't mind a change of scenery...even though I'd love to live in Arkansas when I'm finished travelling.
Oh, I dressed up as Hannah Montana for Halloween..I know, I rock :) My sister, Jennifer, was Billy Ray Cyrus..circa 1992...mullet and all. Here s/he is!



Finally, last night Jennifer and I hosted the 7th or 8th annual Corbin friends' Thanksgiving! It's so fun to have everyone bring a dish and really enjoy a good plate of food! I was a little stressed, but once we started eating everything went smoothly! My friends, like I've said before, are totally amazing. Each of them really knows how to put a smile on my face in their own way. So, I'm completely thankful for them!



One last thing, it's my oldest brother, Kyle's, 28th Birthday! I CANNOT believe he is that old! whew, how time flies when you're having fun!

1 comment: