Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Total Neglect

My goal now is to blog once a month. ha!

But, I thought today would be a good day to blog about that fact that I do not smoke anymore. I quit on July 2nd, just before I left for Italy. So today it has been two months! Holy crapola. Those who know me probably thought this could never really happen. hey, I don't really believe it. BUT, I'm incredibly proud of myself for doing something so difficult and getting through it a better, healthier person. It gives me hope for the rest of my life! Jennifer also quit, so now we are all nonsmokers at the Corbin Compound! We quit with the help of a hypnotist named Penny Rae. She is amazing. My dad quit 10 years ago with her help. So if you know anyone who really wants to quit and seems to have tried everything, she is definitely worth looking into! awesomeness!

2 comments: