Wednesday, September 23, 2009

You decide for me :)

I've been trying to plan out the next year or so of my life. Where I'll be...what I'll be doing....what classes I'll be taking...which schools to apply. This has usually worked for me in the past....but for some reason I don't have much confidence to go in any direction. I feel like I need someone to tell me what to do...what will happen...what's best for me! I guess these are normal feelings...but I feel like I am having them an un-normal amount of time these days. (I just realized that "abnormal" was the word I couldn't think of for "un-normal"....i'm super smart, ha!).
So, if someone would kindly tell me what to do for the next year of my life...I'd greatly appreciate it! (hey, it's not like I asked for someone to tell me what to do for the rest of my life :) just a year )

2 comments:

  1. I'm on it. Finish your undergrad, while spending lots of time with your friends and doing things like learning how to knit. And read a whole bunch. Because it's good for you and it fills the time. And then apply to go to school in Tulsa. Because it's close enough to home that you can still travel for just a weekend, but it's far enough away that you can have your own space. Is that good enough? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My only advice is do everything your heart desires because you only get to live it once! Apply everywhere because you never know what the future holds and talk to God because he has some pretty good advice too! Love you. And I feel the same way right now if that helps any.

    ReplyDelete