Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Thanks! Grazie! Gracias! Danka?

Thanks for your comments on the last blog! I'm still trying to decide..but I think I'm just going to pick like 5 places to apply (including AR state in Jonesboro) and go from there. Who knows..maybe the decision will be made for me!

I have some other ideas about where I want to spend next semester/year...but those are probably going to need some more thought before I pick up and leave!

As far as the rest of my life...I have to say that I love my friends! I feel so blessed to have such amazing people who pick me up of the floor and get me going again! Yall have been awesome. So today's blog is a BIG FAT THANK YOU! If I had a bunch of money(and someday I plan to) I would take yall all out on a sailing trip..and we would spend the night in my favorite place in the entire world....

No comments:

Post a Comment