Monday, October 5, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

I am so excited about Thanksgiving! Every year, my siblings and I host a friends' Thanksgiving at the Corbin Compound. Everyone brings a dish and we all eat soooo much! I think my brother, Kyle, started this tradition because he really loves his friends! And so do I!! He may not even be able to come, but I'm still really looking forward to it. I love having everyone together. It's always interesting to mix old and new friends..but hey, there will be plenty of beer..so it should all go smoothly!

I'm really excited for Jennifer's new law school friends to get a share in our day! She is studying so hard everyday and her friends are becoming really close to her...because they are the only ones who know what she going through. I hope they can cook :)

This is last year's spread.....sooooo good!!!
I'm pretty sure that this is the 8th annual Thanksgiving..it's my 5th!! Get excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment