Thursday, May 21, 2009

Florida/ER

WOW. The events that have taken place since my last post are just ridiculous.
I had such a great time in Florida with Mary Nell and her family. I got a bit of a tan and got to relax!
I got home on Friday night and then we(the fam) drove to fayetteville. We went to Cafe Rue for dinner and beer and had a great time. I think I had a little too much fun, actually. The next morning I was not feeling it....but the captain wanted us to all go together to the drive-thru zoo in Gentry. It was so cool!!! We saw a bird lay an egg and a camel tried to eat the box out of my dad's truck.
At the end of the day, I was in extreme pain and my parents took me to the emergency room. I had apparently ruptured a golf ball sized cyst on my left ovary that was causing internal bleeding. OUCH! I would not wish this kind of pain on my worst enemy.
Now, I am finally home and trying to get better. My stomach is so swollen full of blood that I look pregnant. Hopefully, the blood will reabsorb quickly and I can get back to summer fun!
Thanks friends for all of your prayers and thoughts! I have the best friends ever!

1 comment:

  1. Blood baby!!!! Not food baby. I'm so glad everything worked out, now take it easy cause you know what's coming up next.....S.O.B.B.E.RRRRRRRRRRA.

    ReplyDelete