Friday, May 8, 2009

Fun times at the DMV

I woke up around 2 today and was instantly annoyed that it was so late! I had to rush to the DMV to get a new license because my old one is still in Eureka Springs at the Tiki Torch Lounge. I think they decided to close their business and run off with my debit card and I.D....too bad the joke's on them, they couldn't have made it very far with my limited funds. No seriously though....they HAVE NOT answered the phone ALL week!!! who does that?

So, I'm in line and the woman asked me if I wanted to take a new picture....ha! I finally have a good one and now they want me to change it! I was like, 'no thank you, I just got out of the shower and have no makeup on.' Why would I do that to myself!? I learned my lesson the hard way. I don't have my first picture I.D. anymore, but this is about how I looked: poor woman.

I'm off to go run more errands with Ryan. It's funny how I can get him to go shopping with me only when I'm about to leave him for a week. Poor thing has to study for the LSAT while I get to sit my happy bottom on the beach! If you give me your address I will try to remember to send you a postcard!

No comments:

Post a Comment