Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Rachel and Neill's Wedding Extravaganza!!!

What a blast! My friends Rachel and Neill got married this weekend...and it was AMAZING! It was so much fun to have all our good friends together for such a great celebration!

Ryan went to his cousin's wedding in Dallas on Friday and didn't get back til Sunday afternoon, so he missed most of it--sucks for him...because it was awesome!
Saturday, Aeja, Jonnie, Megan, Jamie, and I somehow all ended up at McAlister's for lunch. Megan and I decided to go after leaving Old Navy(we tried to get $1 flip flops--but the line was to the back of the store so we left) sadness. Anywho, after lunch Aeja, Jonnie and I went to Dillard's to fine me a dress. It took two hours, but we finally did it! Aeja came over and got ready at my house and then we headed to the Rehearsal Dinner. The food was soo yummy!
1st pic is an intense moment with Christian...and the 2nd is Jamie, Cara, and me at the Rehearsal Dinner.

Sunday finally came around and Ryan came home! I felt like we hadn't seen each other in so long! haha. We got all ready and went to Bella Vista for the ceremony...which was GORGEOUS! Rachel looked so pretty in her dress! I love weddings...someday I will have my own :)
The pic below is of Ryan and me at the wedding...sorta dancing?!



Best news of the week; however, is that I got the "go ahead'' from my doctor (the nurse, actually) to drink this weekend at S.O.B.B.E.R!!!! SUPER EXCITED!!!
I do not think the captain is too happy about this news...I think she thought I would be SoBer forever....ya right ;)

2 comments:

  1. This weekend was SOOOO much fun!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You crack me up....you mean the captain doesn't like your drinking? Shame! I had a blast and can't wait to see you tomorrow! Yay!

    ReplyDelete